This past little bit has been super hectic for me so sorry for the lack of updates! It was my birthday last Sunday (April 14th) and it was a quiet time spent with my family. It was perfect except for the part where I didn't win anything at the casino.
- I went for a walk in a quaint town and spotted these little purple flowers hiding under a tree. It was raining and they way to drops landed on each leaf was so perfect.
- I'm a sushi lover and the day after my birthday, I ended up treating myself to some match green tea bubble tea and some teriyaki chicken sushi. It's kind of an unconventional roll, but they're so good!
- Crystal Head vodka had been on my wish list for a long time now and I used my birthday gift cards to grab a bottle. I believe I just purchased it for the ornate bottle which I plan on turning into something cool when it's empty.
- I'M GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT! OH MY GOODNESS! This is by far the highlight of my summer to come. I was so excited to buy tickets with my friend and I can't wait.
- For the first time in my life I tried dragon fruit! It's almost like a kiwi fruit with less flavour. I actually really love the little seeds inside. It took me a few YouTube videos to fully understand how to eat and open this thing!
- Lastly, American Eagle had a buy one pair of shorts and get the second for 10$ and as you all know, I can't pass that up. I grabbed these colourful blue and yellow shorts with palm trees on them. Totally something out of my comfort zone but they look so awesome on! Perfect for summer!