Thursday, February 6, 2014

NEW MYSTERY VOXBOX COURTESY OF INFLUENSTER!


What is it? It’s a MYSTERY! I’ve been a member of the website Influenster for a while now and recently received an email saying I had been shortlisted for their new VoxBox campaign! I was so excited to fill out the survey, but to my disappointment, was told that I was not a proper fit for their campaign. 
However … a week and a few days later I walked upstairs to see that my mailman had delivered a little red VoxBox to my door! Sneaky sneaky! Inside were three sample size bottles of a mystery L’Oreal product. Immediately I popped each one open and they smelled divine. After the initial unboxing happiness wore off, I finally got to the instructions. 
A frontrunner in haircare, global brand L’Oreal sent out samples of their newest haircare creation to 1000 lucky Influensters! The paper included says that this product contains curuapu butter and phyto-keratin complex and that’s it. Still no idea what the brand or product is inside these little bottles but I do know that they made my hair smell and feel AMAZING! 
I have super dry and long hair that is pretty damaged from all the things it goes through. It was refreshing to wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner and feel the immediate softness. The split end serum is to be applied after you towel dry your hair. I’m always scared that products like these are going to make my hair greasy but this one didn’t at all! I applied it to the ends of my hair and then wrapped them up in a towel for a little bit to let the product sink in. After a few days of using the entire line, my hair is a new person (if that’s a thing). My split ends are totally clearing up and my hair has touchable softness to it. 
I can’t wait to see what the product in these bottles is! Thanks Influenster! 
** This product was received complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes. All views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment