Thursday, May 31, 2012

Latest Instagrams!


I've been a horrible blogger lately! I've literally been neglecting everything! The only real computer time that I've been having has been focused on Microsoft Word. No fun at all! 

The past few weeks have been hectic in terms of work and things of the sort, but I've managed to snap a few Instagrams along the way. We've been having scorching temperatures where I live and it's perfect weather for tanning. The one day I think the temperature ended up at around 38 degrees C. My best friend and I gathered together our tanning lotions and Starbucks and laid out for a little while. I'm the person who needs to start on the tan early so that by the end of the summer, I look dark. I also grabbed season seven of Weeds at HMV and I've already finished it. Let me just say, the last episode, oh man. And I would love me a man like Demetri! I've also managed to hit up Michaels to pick up a few small things. For a while now, I've been looking for a necklace that has a small airplane and some other little things on it. Since there was no one to be found anywhere, I took it upon myself to make one! It cost me under 6$ and looks super cute! 

And then there was today! I ended up at Marble Slab to get some ice cream. If you have been following me for a while, you'll know that I'm lactose intolerant. I was super shocked and stoked to see that they had lactose free ice cream! My creation was a simple chocolate ice cream with some cookie dough in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl. Seriously, it was great. I'm also giving Maybelline's new Mega Plush mascara a try. It looks interesting and I love the colours. 

So that has been my past few weeks in a nutshell. What has everyone else been up to? 

1 comment:

  1. Please let us know how you like that mascara, I've been wanting to try it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete