Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, The Average Blonde! You may know me from my blog on Tumblr called Wonderfullifee! I believe that everyone should have a fresh start and this happens to be mine. Here you can find my photography, thoughts, recent buys and some other things along the way.

So, why the name The Average Blonde? Where does it come from? If you're asking yourself this question, I'll do my best to explain it to you. I'm pretty average. Nothing over the top or extraordinary. I love the simple things and just living my life day by day. The Average Blonde stands for that.

What will you find on The Average Blonde? You can expect to see my average photography (hah) and my thoughts on certain things. You might find the occasional recipe and outfit. Or something that has just caught my eye! There really is no criteria for what you will see here.

If you're reading this, thanks for visiting! I hope you'll come back soon when this place looks a bit better. Until then, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to reading your new blog! Been a follower on tumblr since the very beginning and I love your georgeous pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete