Monday, July 16, 2012

Michael Kors and Wrist Wear


I decided to go to the mall today just to look around and I ended up finding this watch by Michael Kors that I could not pass up. It's a black chronograph watch with dark Swarovski crystals surrounding the face as well as crystals on the face. I actually remember looking at this watch a while back and lusting over it. Finally, it's mine! 


The watch goes perfectly with my wrist candy that I create! Even the lady who sold me the watch said that she was jealous of my arm candy! For those of you who are asking me when these will be avaliable for purchase, the answer is whenever I get my shipment of chain in! None of them will be over 15$ and prices will vary depending on the chain that is used on the bracelet. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to be selling them via Etsy or just through my Instagram but if you'd like to follow, you can find me on Instagram @wonderfullifee! 

2 comments:

  1. The MK watch is so stunning, you know how to shop well haha :) and I love the bracelets you make, you are so creative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love the watch, it literally only leaves my wrist to sleep haha!

      Delete