Monday, June 4, 2012

Not Your Typical Feathers


While I was making my Summer Brights post the other day, I stumbled upon these earrings from an Etsy shop!

They're faux leather feather earrings. Say that ten times over. Each one is hand painted and adorned with some cute glitter and little jewels on occasion. They come in 4.5 inch or a smaller 2.5 inch size and they're set on either gold and silver findings. 

The ones pictured above are some of my favourites. I'm a sucker for bright neon colours and glitter anything.  If I had to choose one to purchase, it would be the Bowie. Pictured above, it's a gorgeous neon pink feather dipped in silver glitter. It's also adorned with a single Swarovski crystal adding that extra pop! 

Prices range from 19.00$ to around 30$. Definitely give the Etsy site a look! Yon won't be disappointed! 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. Thanks for featuring them :)

    -T.
    blondecurlss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete