Friday, April 12, 2013

Must-Have Makeup (In My Opinion)


This has got to be one of the most frequent questions that I receive on all of my social networks. What is your favourite (insert product here)? Well, I decided to make a giant post containing some of my favourite products. Please be advised that these are not all of them. There are way too many to list and I would be here for days trying to describe them all to you. If there is a product that you don't see here that you would like to know what my favourite is, feel free to drop me a comment below! 
  1. NARS Blush in Orgasm/Super Orgasm
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (I buy 2 - one for my makeup bag and one for my purse)
  3. Benefit High Beam Highlighter
  4. Maybelline One by One (I get excellent length without clumping with this one!)
  5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow (in Too Cool)
  6. M.A.Cs Bronzer (in Golden)
  7. Essence Kajal Eyeliner Pencil (super cheap, works amazingly)
  8. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
  9. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Longwear Flawless Fluid Makeup ($$$)
  10. M.A.C Lipstick (in Russian Red)
  11. Urban Decay Eyeshadow (in Polyester Bride)



2 comments:

  1. I really need to try those products out!
    I have high beam bt benefit and I absolutely love it!
    http://www.juicydaily.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great products, I can honestly say that I own all these products except the Chanel Foundation which is on my wishlist!! Great blog just found you and followed

    Xo, Janelle GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete